These books have shaped my life significantly. They are from different categories and made the list because of the impact they’ve had on my life. Eventually (but not yet) you’ll find more than 100 good books to read, organized by category.
This is a reading list is for people who want to invest their time in transformational books. I only list the best books to read in each category. You can be sure that each one is powerful and worth your time.
Bookmark this page and come back often: I’ll keep adding to it.
I was inspired to start this list by James Clear a writer I enjoy weekly. Check out his book list Here.
My Favourite Biographies
- Bruchko by Bruce Olson
- Educating Tiger: My spiritual and intellectual journey by Jacob A Loewen
- Christian. Muslim. Friend: Twelve Paths to Real Relationship by David Shenk
- Teatime in Mogadishu: My Journey as a Peace Ambassador in the World of Islam by Haile Ahmed Ali
- Living with Conviction by Siegfried Bartel
- Mountains Beyond Mountains: The Quest of Dr. Paul Farmer, a Man Who Would Cure the World by Tracy Kidder
- The Pastor: A Memoir by Eugene H. Peterson
- Hudson Taylor’s Spiritual Secret by Dr. and Mrs. Howard Taylor
- A Farewell to Mars: An Evangelical Pastor’s Journey Toward the Biblical Gospel of Peace by Brian Zahnd
- Surely You’re Joking, Mr. Feynman! (Adventures of a Curious Character) by Richard P. Feynman
The Kingdom of God and Power
- “Come Out My People!” God’s call out of empire in the bible and Beyond (Amazon/Kindle Link)
- The Politics of Jesus
- The Upside-Down Kingdom
- Prophetic Imagination